This release elevates the game to version 1.02, by adding brand new Asylum multiplayer map along with preparations for the upcoming SDK/mod tools.
F.E.A.R. by Monolith Productions - US retail v1.02 patch
This update contains the following:
- Adds a new Multiplayer Map (Asylum).
- Fixes minor issues within localized versions of F.E.A.R.
- Pre-patches the game in preparation for the release of the F.E.A.R. SDK/ Mod tools.
- Fixed a problem where players could fall under the map after pressing ESC while climbing a ladder.
- Fixed a bug where water FX would play where there was no water in the "Heavy Resistance" level.
- Fixed the Game Type filter on the server browser screen.
- Fixed broken ladder animations.
- Spectator "Fly" mode now works as intended.
- SlowMo Score Time is now reported through the in-game server browser for SlowMo CTF games.
- Fixed a problem where players would sometimes spawn into Team Elimination games as a neutral player.
- Team Eliminmation servers will no longer advance to the next round if you are the first to join and then switch teams.
- Dead players will no longer win the round in Elimination game types if they have the highest score when time runs out.
- The score tally on the HUD now works properly in all Elimination game types.
- Remote clients can no longer log into SCMD on hosted games as original intended. SCMD still works as before on dedicated servers.
- The weapon of the player you are watching will no longer appear on the screen when using the "Follow" spectator mode.
- Fixed problem with grenades getting stuck on or bouncing off of breakable windows in certain levels.
- Further optimized performance and fixed minor lighting and art bugs in the Streets CTF level.