Retail v1.01 patch.
\"PERIMETER - Update 1.01 Readme\"
I. INSTALLING THE UPDATE
III. FIX LIST
I. INSTALLING THE UPDATE:
Run the Perimeter_update_1.01.exe file.
The update should find the game automatically and apply the changes.
When you next run Perimeter the Version number should be 1.01.
1. In-game chat window implemented:
INSERT - Chat to Clan only
CTRL+INSERT - Chat to all
2. Chat window in the game lobby.
3. Lobby altered - no \'Create Game\' dialog any more, the host chooses the map
from within the lobby itself.
4. Replay functionality added:
Replays can be saved from the Statistics screen when a Single Player or
Multiplayer game is finished. They can be viewed by choosing the \'View Replay\'
option from the \'Single Player\' menu.
5. New multiplayer map:
GLETSCHER - a new spongeworld with an unclaimed third-level bomb lab
sitting in the middle.
III. FIX LIST:
1. Online lag - Multiplayer synchronisation mechanism has been changed and
online performance is greatly improved.
2. Crash transforming units on cards without bump-mapping (GeForce2 and lower,
Radeon7500 and lower, integrated accelerators)
3. When host quits/defeated in a multiplayer game the \'host swap\' to the next
player didn\'t always work, resulting in game ending.
4. Crash when selecting non-squad unit to follow a squad.
5. Bug in saving Scourge creatures.
6. Tutorial/Mission 0 didn\'t progress if no soundcard or soundcard disabled and
Speech set to ON.
© 2004 1C Company, K-D LAB Company and The Codemasters Software Company Limited
(\"Codemasters\"). All rights reserved. \"Codemasters\"® and the Codemasters logo
are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. \"GENIUS AT PLAY\"™ is a
trademark of Codemasters. \"Perimeter\"™ is a trademark of K-D LAB Company. All
other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Developed by K-D LAB Company. Published by Codemasters. Unauthorised copying,
adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast,
cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this
product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is