Ubisoft has released the 1.01 patch for Vegas 2. See File/Full Details for changes and enhancements.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2 v1.01 Patch Contents
* Added Voice Chat Support
* Pressing F5 now refreshes the match search list
* Fix for spawn camping
* Switch weapon is now faster in adversarial
* Lower respawn timer for deathmatch and team deathmatch
* Added Team balance XP penalty
* Enabled outfitting option in observer mode.
* Team Leader respawn modification: Respawning with the leader is now the default option
* Fixed hang time when playing matches on certain graphics hardware
* Fixed delays for clients when using the custom face feature in-game
* Fixed game crash when the user would click in a certain area from the Leaderboards menu
* Fixed textures corruption when changing antialiasing repeatedly on certain graphics hardware
* Reviewed some achievements unlock when playing online
* Fixed game mode selection bug after being kicked from a dedicated server
* Fixed online problem of client being thrown out of a game when host uses Alt+Tab
* Fixed problem related to weapon templates switch when using only a keyboard
* Fixed the map update in the games list when the SADS uses map cycle
* Fixed issue with The Ace Always Wins! reward
* Fixed malfunction with mouse/keyboard uses in menus
* Fixed a client crash releated to host changing server for the Comcast Event map
* Fixed issue with the Face Scan on certain camera hardware
* Added fix to prevent opening console while chatting
* Fixes allowing better support of ATI Crossfire configuration
* Fixed HUD problems when using all of the Rainbow's grenades
* Fixed issue when the host would get stuck in the pause menu by kicking the clients while he is respawning
* Fixed a black screen issue when client would join a game in progress.
* Fixed problems related to weapon restriction configuration in Terrorist Hunt
* Fixed experience boost exploit in the first act in single player
* Fixed issue of the crosshairs that disapear when taking cover and aiming simultaneously.
* Fixed sound issue when Bishop's weapons are lost if the user shoots and kills Dennis Cohen.
* Fixed the wrong behavior of a hand gun after changing it from Outfitting menu.
* Fixed issue where client gets stuck in the respawn screen at 0 seconds while in observer mode
* Fixed respawn issue when playing terrorist hunt game at realistic difficulty
* Fixed issue of the laser beam shifting off target after shooting with a pistol