The 1.006 patch from Massive Entertainment. There is a pretty large list of changes. See full details.
- New server list filters added, Rank Balance (Any, Rank Balanced, Not Rank Balanced).
- New server list filters added, Game Mode (Any, Domination Only, Assault Only, Tug of War Only).
- Some settings are now forced on Ranked Servers.
- Implemented features to prevent clan smurfing.
- Made all text messages more intelligible through better screen placing and color.
- Added visual travel directions on some Tactical Aid markers.
- Added a feature where player units are high-lighted when using VOIP.
- Added text and sound warnings when doing damage to teammates.
- Improved the alias functionality, making it possible to bind a specific key to a specific tactical aid and much more.
- Changed the default colors available in "Set Player Color".
- Changed behavior for the mode Special Abilities. Activating it twice via the keyboard shortcut will no longer abort it.
- Added ability to define your own colors in "Set Player Color".
- The Options for "Play Now" has a new direct shortcut under the "Play Now" button.
- "Play Now" will default to Rank Balanced Domination Only servers, this can be changed in "Options>Massgate".
- Added an option to change camera height in "Options>Controls>Camera Maximum Height".
- Added name of current server to end screen.
- CheckMouseDown function added to python modding interface (mod specific).
Units and balancing:
- All out-of-role unit costs have been reduced.
- Increased cost of the Laser Guided Bomb Tactical Aid for all roles.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle now gives 40% more score when killed.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle view range and fire range decreased.
- Heavy Attack Helicopter fire range and special ability fire range decreased.
- Heavy Attack Helicopter rocket accuracy decreased.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle fire range decreased.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle accuracy decreased.
- Light Tank cannon damage increased.
- Updated hit boxes for USSR Transport Truck.
- Tweaked Tactical Aid marker behavior to make the rotation more responsive.
- Tweaked the auto team balance feature to start earlier.
- Tweaked do_quarry to fix incorrect path-finding in several places.
- Fixed a bug where Tactical Nukes sometimes wouldn't make Command Points go neutral.
- Fixed a bug where infantry in houses would not always auto-acquire targets.
- Fixed a bug with Reinforcement Menu sometimes not closing correctly right at the start of a game.
- Fixed a crash bug on "Mission 1 - Invasion" of single-player.
- Fixed a bug on do_xmas where a bridge would become impassable after having been blown apart and repaired three times.
- Fixed a bug that made texture streaming sometimes fail on single core computers resulting in low resolution textures.