The 1.005 Italian language patch.
- Added a Rank Balance feature. Players who purposely create team unbalance will now get a Reinforcement Point penalty.
- Added a Clan Wars feature to make it easier to find a clan match.
- Added a log to the clan profile that displays results and stats from the last 63 clan matches.
- Added XML feeds for stats.
- Added commentary and music support to replays.
- Added time indication to replay transport.
- Replay camera does no longer start in the corner of the play field.
- Mouse over on units should now work in replays.
- Old / Incompatible replays will no longer show up in the in-game replay list.
- Added progress information to the server list refresh.
- Added ability to send attentions on the mini-map (Default “Q” and left-click on the mini-map).
- Added a pop-up dialogue to enter name of replay when you save replay at end-screen.
- Added a option to disable Mood Changes (Enabled by checking a box in Game Options).
- Added special mode for color blind users (Enabled by checking a box in Graphics Options).
- Increased icon visibility range of large-radius Tactical Aid.
- Improved visibility of Player and Clan profile buttons in the Massgate menu.
- Improved the visibility of Tactical Aid ground markers.
- Added Clan Match Lobby start feedback.
- Ground markers from Tactical Aid are now always visible for team mates.
- Added new map subdirectory to DS installs for easier installations on remote systems.
Units and balancing:
- Increased cost of Aerial Recon for all roles.
- Increased recharge time of Aerial Recon by 50%.
- Napalm cost increased for all roles.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage cost increased for all roles.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage recharge time increased by 50%.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage direct damage decreased slightly.
- Light Artillery Barrage no longer destroys forests.
- Repair Tank Emergency Repair special ability recharge time increased by 33%.
- Repair Tank repair speed at max level decreased by 25%.
- Score from repairing decreased by 25%.
- Movement speed of Repair Tanks increased slightly.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle turret rotation speed doubled.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle view range and fire range increased slightly.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle turret rotation speed doubled.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle fire range decreased.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle accuracy increased significantly.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle offensive special ability damage increased by 50%.
- Heavy Attack Helicopter firing range and special ability firing range decreased slightly.
- Improved WP shell / Frag-HE shell special abilities for Medium Tanks of all factions.
- Movement speed of Amphibious Transports increased by 20%.
- Decreased time Airdropped Transport and Airdropped Light Tank animations are visible for opponents.
- Medium Tank icon redesigned to be more distinct.
- Improved visibility of infantry selection rings.
- Fixed bug where the third placement of a Tactical Aid would get lost when placing multiples of the same.
- Fixed a bug where Nuke medals would not register when playing as NATO.
- Fixed a bug where getting auto team balanced would not instantly refund Reinforcement Points.
- Fixed a bug that made resupplying infantry squads cost less if player switched role.
- Fixed bug where the Reinforcement Menu would become unavailable for short periods of time.
- Fixed bug with random colour assigned after map change due to dropped players.
- Fixed bug that sometimes created duplicate replay files.
- Fixed randomization of map cycle. The same map should no longer load twice in a row.
- Fixed issues with server name not working in replays.
- Fixed the ”Automatic Team” button. It should now randomize when the teams are even instead of always picking team 1.
- The Line of Sight (LOS) shader in Mega Map mode is no longer out of sync with the play field.
- Fixed a bug that occurred if you tried to rejoin a match that had ended in your absence.
- Fixed exploit where holding down ALT on buildings out of Line Of Sight would show Line Of Fire if it housed infantry.
- Fixed bug where changing roles in the middle of an infantry resupply would cause you to permanently lose Reinforcement Points.
- Fixed bug with VoIP solo function where all players on your team would see the feedback icon despite not hearing anything.
World in Conflict Update #004
* Fixed a bug where units failed to auto-acquire enemies.
* Fixed a bug where loading a save game could break AI reinforcements.