A patch updating Pro Cycling Manager 2007 to v22.214.171.124.
The first official Pro Cycling Manager 2007 patch is now available.
This patch is NOT compatible with the German RadSport Manager Pro 2007. A specific RadSport Manager patch will be released shortly.
To get maximum benefit, we recommend that you start a new career. For example, game databases created with v126.96.36.199 will not be fully updated !
Please note that there are 2 distinct patches. One for the CD version of the game, the second for the downloaded version of the game.
List of corrections & updates :
* Fixed memory leak problem
* Fixed the dark appearance of riders when the Shader level was set on "low"
* Correction to problems with certain road textures when Shader level was set on "low"
* Fixed crash occurring with some video cards when starting a 3D race with shaders set on "high"
* Correction to slow movement of cursor in 3D races
* Correction to "floating" spectators in stands at finishing line.
* Unemployed riders now react more positively to offers from continental teams
* Less AI managers lose their jobs at the end of the season
* Correction to crash on stage 8 of Supergiro di Italia 2008
* Correction to crash on stage 1 of Gran vuelta a España 2008
* "Average" (AVG) of abilities is updated every week
* Display problem which allowed training progress bar to go beyond 100%.
* Correction to bug which, on very rare occasions, could provoke a crash at the start of a major tour (Season 2007)
* Correction to display of jerseys during world championships
* Fixed the wrong list of favourites displayed when a second race was played immediately after a first one.
* Custom Stages/Teams : fixed a crash occurring when clicking on a team name on the participating teams choice page
* Display relative times on intermediate sprints
* Corrections to "Season Stats" page in career mode
* Corrections to "Achievements" on rider data sheet
* Various corrections to texts that were too wide for tables
* Display of monetary amounts (salary, transfer value) is more uniform (example : 125.200 €)
* Results page : sorting by "team" should now be done by alphabetical order
* Added a column displaying next year contract details in on "Pro Reports" tab
* CN-ITT pictogram now displayed on the relevant pages (instead of the more general CN pictogram)
* Rider data sheet : fixed an inversion between the Sprint and the Acceleration abilities when displaying "Training" information.
* Scouting page : fixed a bug preventing young riders from being found in the Russian and Australian areas.
* Scouting page : image added for "Flanders" area
* Changed the date when the definitive season classifications are calculated. Used to cause display problems.
* Fixed problem to sorting by salary on "Search" and "Shortlist" menus.
* Correction to a crash on stage presentation page when clicking on a team info link.
* Changes and updates of rider stats
* Updated objectives for Cya Top Tour teams and some Continental teams
* Changed the race category for Tour of Australia and Qinghai Lake Road
* Correction to experience level of some riders who had level > 4.
* Fixed characteristics of some equipment
* National champion jersey added for Fumiyuki Beppu, George Hincapie, Thomas Lövkvist and Jussi Veikkanen.
* The 6th stage of the "Österreich Rundfahrt" is considered a road race and no longer an individual time-trial
* Riders finishing outside time limit now taken into account. The interface is not active yet so names are not displayed.
* Adjustments to "Race-day condition" : The extremes of -5, -4 and +4, +5 happen less often
Version number : 188.8.131.52
Size : 28 Mo (approx)