This package allows you to change the GUI language to English - German - French - Polish - Russian - Spanish, contains a Widescreen fix for resolutions up to 1920x1080. Hotfix fixes jerks, lags, and stuttering in the game. Added Multiplayer from SPAUN.
This Package allows you to change the language of the GUI to English - German - French - Polish - Russian - Spanish and allows players to play "ContractJACK" Multiplayer, post GameSpy Master Server shutdown since Jul 2014 for all localization Contract JACK ver 1.1. For Windows XP/7/8/10
The Package is in the archive and contains the files:
1. Multilingual graphical game interface ( English - German - French - Polish - Spanish - Russian ) for Contract J.A.C.K.
2. Package_Online ver1.2 for Contract J.A.C.K. and NOLF
Package_Online ver 1.2 (for Contract J.A.C.K., NOLF). Recover game online after switching off the master servers GameSpy in July 2014. Redirect your game from the master servers GameSpy (disabled now) on master servers Qtracker. The program adds a few lines in the file "hosts"
C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts
If your Anti-Virus blocks the modification of the hosts system file, then edit this file yourself. Read HEPL.txt in Archive. See more HERE Qtracker.com
Automatic installation of the game folder using the path from the registry Before installing the package, you need to install the game Contract J.A.C.K. and to upgrade to version 1.1.
Right-click on the icon ContractJACK - Properties - Compatibility - mark the Contract JACK executable run in Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibility mode and mark "Run the game from the Administrator"
Changes in version 1.11
1. For German and Russian GUI added, respectively, German and Russian textures.
2. Widescreen fix for 16:19, 16:10 monitors, resolution up to 1920x1080
3. Hotfix fixes jerks, lags, and stuttering in the game. Restores smooth gameplay and stable FPS. Preferably for Windows 10.
4. Fix Multiplayer(file GameSpy.dll by Spaun)
5. Fix Catastophic failure error for Windows 10.
Known Problems Contract J.A.C.K. on modern graphics cards 1. To prevent the game from freezing during an explosion or a grenade flash, turn off Dynamic Lighting in the game settings (see Fig): Settings -> PERFORMANCE -> Display -> Dynamic Lighting -> Disable 2. If you see graphics distortion in the game, then press the "Win" on the keyboard. The game will be compressed. Then click on the icon of the compressed game. The game will be restored without distortion graphics.