Ants now have new fire ants. Allies now have "chrono" miners which teleport not itself, but mined ore directly to the refinery.
Important note: the mod now has many modifications to the game's core routines! If switched to this mod from another mod, then you need to restart OpenRA.
- This patch brings fire ants! 99% done, as it is buildable without its planned prerequisite tech structure.
- Ant AIs now build multiple Queen's Nest for accelerated production.
- Improved ant faction's icons.
- Ants now emit sound when attacking.
- MCVs don't require Service Depots to build. They now cost 3000 as in C&C3.
- Allies have experimental (not polished) Chrono harvesters. They are not RA2 chrono harvesters but rather C&C3 Marvs. i.e., they chronoshift ore directly to the refinery.
- Nuke migs can now be built again. (In r004, it was shown and buildable but will not come out of the missile silo)