This will patch your 1.32 full install to version 1.33. Note that this is a PATCH - you need 1.32 full (nothing prior) for this to work. Changes are some pretty major bug fixes. See File Details for the list.
At long last, the final release of Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul 1.32 has arrived -- and now 1.33 is out, too!
Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul aims to make Oblivion a much more interesting, challenging, realistic, and dangerous place, and also offers great rewards for the daring adventurer regardless of your level.
You must be prepared to cast aside your previous notions about Cyrodiil. The world no longer revolves around you, the player. Do not expect to be able to beat every monster or NPC you meet. Previously familiar areas may now be much more dangerous and you will frequently be forced to retreat from enemies who are too powerful to beat until you are stronger. You will probably die a lot more often now. However, if you have the ingenuity, skill, and luck to survive the odds stacked against you then you will be justly rewarded for your bravery!
Download either the Complete or Upgrade version. Both include OMOD conversion data with an install script that guides you through the option choices. This is the recommended install method, but there's also a standalone installer EXE available if you don't use OBMM.
Upgrade version requires prior install of OOO 1.3.
Patch version for 1.33 requires prior install of 1.32.Final. The patch does not include ANY of the required resources (meshes, textures, etc.). It only includes the updated 1.33 plugins.
OOO 1.33 Changes
* Removed 400+ records that were unchanged from Oblivion.esm.
* Fixed a problem with Slavers & Smugglers quest that prevented it from being marked completed.
* Repaired broken OOO quests resulting from TES4Edit bug. Huge thanks to ElminsterEU for correcting the TES4Edit bug so quickly!
* Destruction master trainer improved.
* Corrected error in Lap's script for making apple juice. Huge thanks to Carcass for this fix!