Based on the Wolfenstein 3-D engine, but you will find that it has been greatly expanded to create a game that is in a class by itself while retaining the feel of the original. Please refer to the project page for complete details.
Changes since v1.03:
- The game is now bundled with DOSBox and pre-configures everything to make it easy to play on modern systems, including Windows Vista and Windows 7 (x86 or x64). Windows XP users may experience choppy gameplay and may have to tweak the DOSBox configuration file found in the game's install folder.
- Fixes a bug that caused fast projectiles (inflictor bolts in particular) to behave strangely in DOSBox on some systems.
Changes since v1.02:
- No more "Hall of Mirrors" effect when the parallaxing sky is disabled on some levels.
- Player can no longer escape the sentries by staying in corners.
- Tweaked shading a bit (no more full brightness in the distance, but a bit brighter).
- Changed Paishkyn's unshaded attack frame.
- Fixed upper bound for map amount for various checks.
- Hopefully stopped the game from bombing if the message text doesn't load correctly.
- Destroyed walls now receive a floor code when loading a savegame.
- 200B errors now report the map x and y of the error.
- Added dot beside 's' in score on highscore screen.
- Fixed maps 33 and 63.
- Wersin graphics were enhanced.