x64 Engine+ReShade. Compatible with all versions of SOC. OGSR is highly compatible with other mods. So now you will be able to create your own mod packs and you'll be able to get the look you desire with ReShade.
Update to post 12/4/21
Fixed a UI bug in controls where the reset button said DirectX 9C (Dynamic). A hilariously stupid but easy mistake to make.
Update to post 11/4/21
Added a No ReShade Version of the engine if you don't want ReShade. Keep in mind when using ReShade your framerate can be around 25% lower in CPU limited scenarios. So if performance is an issue I'd not use ReShade.
Just rename whatever bin_x6 you want to use back to bin_x64.
OGSR is supported on all versions of Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl.
OGSR Engine Features:
- Enhanced Rendering
- DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 Support
- In DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 Textures are now loaded only into video memory (if possible) and are not duplicated in RAM. Because of this, the consumption of RAM is significantly reduced.
- MSAA and SMAA Anti-Aliasing Modes
- Volumetric and Screen Space God Ray Types
- Configurable Shadow Map Resolution
- Screen Space Reflections
- inverse kinematic support for NPC / Actor models
- OpenAL 1.20.1
- Dynamic Sun Movement
- Thirst Functonality and much more!
How to open and adjust size of text:
- Home Key to open ReShade
- Press CTRL and scroll your mouse wheel one wway or another to make the font bigger or smaller.
Noteable ReShade Shaders:
- DLAA, FXAA, NFAA, SMAA and TAA
- Radiant Global Illumination Shaders (both need activated to work)
- Bloom and bloomingHDR
- AMD FidelityFX CAS (Contrast Adaptive Sharpening) (Good at reducing blur with DLAA, FXAA, NFAA and TAA)
- MXAO Ambient Occlusion
- And much more!
How to Instal:
- Unpack the archive
- copy and paste gamedata and bin_x64 into the root of Shadow of Chernobyl
- Open bin_x64, create a shortcut of xrengine.exe
- Open properties of xrengine.exe shortcut and add -steam to the end of the target
"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl\bin_x64\xrEngine.exe" -steam