1.00 release of Nexus. Mostly bugfixes and rebalancing, but also includes a new heroine.
* Graphical update: Nexusborn sprites improved, national blue standing for water made darker, airborn look like they float, earthborn are thicker and have distinctive shields...
* Nexus Guard 30->35, Pureborn troops 20->25 and
Airborn: dmg 7->8, won't lose projectiles to Storm (#uwok bow on land, but not in water)
Fireborn: uses Khopesh from the base game (-1 damage & attack, frees a weapon ID), berserk 2->3, morale 12->13
Earthborn: prot 6->8, morale 12->13
Waterborn: ring mail->bronze scale cuirass (+1 prot, +3 resources -1 def, +1 enc, so mostly a nerf but looks better and more "fishy")
* Fireborn leadership downgraded one step, but they gain inspiring 1. Cost stays the same.
* Temple cost 600->800
* Nexusborn commander autocalc modifier 2->12 again, -3 research penalty (same as scout)
* #restricted -1 -> 164 (better Inspector parsing), Air Talisman no longer has #armor 0
* Fixed ID conflicts by using unit IDs from 5700 on
* Fort PD eventually includes Elite Infantry
* New heroine: A3F3, special smoke attack, darkvision, waste survival, latehero 10+.
* Improved hero descriptions, #unique tags as appropriate, Theurg correctly has fortuneteller 7%
* Description improvements
* Spirit of Nexus and both Wheels now actually lifeless, Nexusborn Scion->Scion of Nexus and actually has +1 elemental range.
* Wheel of Storm and Stone/Frost and Flames cost 250/230->270 to account for temp gems, but latter gains a Frostflame weapon (based on dragon fire & frost, also works UW) and att&def 8->10
* Anthrax/Illearth corruption events correctly raise unrest
Special thanks to Executor and Raiel for testing the nation in several duels.
I have been thinking about making the Airborn Bow single-shot, but higher base damage (10-11) and possibly uncapping the lightning damage, but I was in a rush to release and it would have taken some time to properly test it.