Displays a replication of your Targets AND Focus spell casting bar on your UI.
(I don't come back and read comments often. Just wanted to make NECB available here.)
== Description: ==
* Displays a replication of your Targets AND Focus spell casting bar on your UI. Also displays timers for Gains (Buffs/HoTs), Cooldowns, Diminishing Returns, DoTs and DeBuffs like Stuns or Polymorphs!
* I have provided cast times for most (if not all spells) to trigger CastBars for NON-UNITS (no target or focus etc.) and to support some Cooldowns!
* As talents can be a factor on the cast time of some spells, the lowest cast time possible is used. (This only is an aspect of non targets/focus.)
=> Use '/necb' or the minimap icon to call the menue.
== Features (see '/necb help' for commands): ==
* Options may be set through a GUI matching the game's design. They are outsourced into a separate AddOn which is loaded on demand.
* Even unknown spell casts will trigger a bar, thanks to the new WoW 2.x API. Delays and CastStops are detected, too!
* CastBars are even updated if Debuffs/Buffs are renewed. NECB checks for Resists/Misses, reads stack numbers and applied Debuffs for optimum results.
* Addon splitted into separated load on demand modules
* Automatic RaidSpell broadcasts through AddOns channel! (Users with a latency more than 500ms won't broadcast!)
* The CastBars will be pulled together if there is one bar deleted between others. (If CastBars last longer than 1 second.)
* CastBars will be sorted by color
* CastBar types may be separated into different movable frames!
* Afflictions/ (Spell)Debuffs implemented! This shows you how long 'Shackle Undead' or 'Polymorph' last!
* Class specific Diminishing Return timers which are only displayed for the class that can use this spell. The DeBuff duration IS recalculated by this timer!
* Detects almost every Stun and triggers a global stun diminishing return timer
* Icons to the left of the CastBars!
* CastBars watch your DoTs!
* Separated FPS Bar updated every frame
* Combopoints are taken into account for many spells
* You see some(!) spell cooldowns and detected cooldowns are stored into a dynamic database for all spells around you. The cooldown is displayed once you target the player/mob and cleared if you change targets.
* The Addon unregisters all Events if it is disabled or if the user gets a loading screen to minimize CPU load!
* Checks the version of group- and guildmembers and also has a button to whisper all users with old versions of NECB to update!
* You may trigger CastBars on your Party/RaidMembers screens. They have to toggle this feature on and receive your input via '.countmin', '.countsec' or '.repeat'
* CastBars with a total time >= 20 seconds will Flash if they reached the last 20% AND their time left is smaller than 10 seconds.
* All Fading/ Flashing of CastBars and the collapse animation of the options frame are FPS independent until the framerate drops below 5(fps).
* You may disable single(!) spells and save/load your selection ('SHIFT + RightClick' feature + see '/necb help')
* A checkbox to disable CastBars for 'gains' (like HoTs or 'Blink') separately.
* A checkbox to flip over the CastBars' order.
* The CastBar's width can be modified!
* You may customize the CastBar Colors!
* A Checkbox to enable 'global Mob outs'. If this one is enabled 'Mob outs' (which are 'Polymorph', 'Shackle Undead' etc.) will trigger a castbar even if the affected mob is NOT your current target.
* A slider to set the space between the CastBars!
* A slider to chose how many CastBars are displayed at once
* Afflictions/Gains which fade off will have their bars deleted! (Even if you don't target your enemy anymore.)
* Raidboss Debuffs supported! E.g. Vaelastrasz (BA), Razorgore (Conflagration), (Shadow of) Ebonroc, Geddon (Living Bomb), (Delusions of) Jin'do...
* A minimap button (movable/ hideable)
* A fullreset-button
* Settings will be saved per character
* Mainly the german client is supported
* Many new Spells added to the database regularly
* Channel parser for NECB's broadcasts
* Info box about the LUA5.1 Garbage Collector status!
* And more...
== Supportet spells: ==
* Open localization.lua (...de.lua, ...fr.lua) with a texteditor to see which spells are supportet.
* '--' at the beginning of a line indicates a comment. Those spells aren't used and won't work correctly!
== These are not bugs: ==
* Spells won't trigger CastBars if you are not near enough for them to appear in your combatlog (e.g. Chromaggus). Use '/necb setrange cmax' or 'necb setrange allmax' to increase the range.
* Spell cooldowns: Only spells with a castime or 'gains' work. And no, I won't add more spell-checks to support those spells. (Too many complications :/ )
* If Mobs with a Debuff have the same name, it is (mostly) enough to have one Mob's debuff (or death) fade to clear the bar even without a target!
* If someone does not inflict your current target, but has debuffed a Mob with the name name, a bar will appear
* If a Mob/Player is already affected by a debuff the renew won't update the bar (there is no combat message to check) (use '/necb cast spell' instead)
* Conclusion: Expect strange bar behaviors if there are mobs with the same name :D That lies mostly in the nature of the combatlog!
* It works best if the same known debuffs are only casted on one mob if there are more mobs with the same name in combatlog-range ;-)
* Remember, some combatlog-messages (and with it the castbar clear or popup) only appear if you are very close to your enemy! (E.g. desheep.)
== Credits: ==
* I carried on the great work the original author >> Limited << did and I want to credit him and all others who helped with this addon!
* (If I have missed some names please tell me.)
== Support: ==
== Author(s): ==
The original author (Limited):
* Miranda on Al'Akir (EU)
* But please, don't ask me for support while im in game!
* If you want to thank me however, feel free :)
New/Modified versions (Naturfreund):
* All listed 'Natur' versions were done by - Naturfreund - (EU DE Tirion)
* New versions are available from Curse-gaming.com
Most Bossmods support (Naxxramas+) has been provided by Funkydude!
== Important: ==
* Some bosses require to have them targetted to trigger PvE CastBars (or to unlock other castbars) on engage!
* (BWL: Firemaw, Ebonroc, Flamegor; AQ40: Three Bugs, Ouro, Huhuran, Twins, C'Thun; Naxxramas: Gluth, Maexxna, Loatheb)
* Read the above part 'These are not bugs' ;-)
* Read the changelog carefully, especially if new features are presented!
* Use '/necb help' or the menue's HelpButton! (Did you know that 'Shift + RightClick' disables a single Spell/ CastBar?)