Hi! This is new patch for PARADIGM WORLDS mod. Please read the description to learn the details.
*for old savegame and new game:
- new fixes and infos for map ai
- longer range of acting
- longer campaigns (marshall and lords rest less, fight more)
- npc lords will more happily follow you (will you follow me I have a plan - dialog)
- lords (especially with martial character) will be more aggresive and helpful
- you can give nicknames to your companion (just talk with them) - thanks to them you will easier identify them (the archer, the marksman, the fighter and so on)
*new game only:
- tweaked faction relations
- main factions will not fight so much with minor factions (bandits) and will have more power to fight with each other
- minor/bandit factions will fight with each other more than with big/main factions
PATCH IS SAVEGAME COMPACTIBLE (but after playing patch please use new save slot)
you need only this patch and main mod PARADIGM WORLDS 0.83 TIME OF THE APOCALYPSE
I wasn't happy with "new-reverted ai map" from the patch before. Long distances are really a challenge, but new changes should improve gameplay.
Overall agression, activity should be higher. I am still testing old savegame, with old factions relations and as I see towns are besieged... and taken.
New-game AI which I tested for month in-game works good, and minor factions intersting more in themselves than main factions is an improve to overall gameplay (I hope).
Still because of large distances everything takes time.
For good things I would really encourage you to play longer, to see how the mid-game works. I think that is quite interesting. Orders are improving, and enforcing lords armies. You can watch beasts fighting with regulars... Well rather destroyings everything around.
One more minor improvements - nicknames for companions. With 30 people I cannot remember who uses which weapon and it takes too much time to check it every 5 minutes.
So now in dialog with companions you can choose a nickname - addition to standard name which will help you remember function of every troop.
As always, please post comments, suggestions, likes/dislikes. I would be grateful if you tell me what's happening on world map, does changes improve gameplay.