This version is outdated! Please check the file list for the latest version!
If you have access to Steam, I highly recommend the demo that is hosted on Myriavora's Steam store page instead!
This version has all of the content of the Steam demo, but works without Steam. However, it misses all features that require Steamworks services:
- No leaderboards
- No automatic updates
- No cloud saves
- If you later buy the full version, you'll have to create a new character.
- 5 new hairstyles
- All hairstyles now have physics, except for "Bald" and "Ivy League".
- Improved body and hair physics
- You can now modify character settings (like sex, skin tone, name, etc).
- You can now adjust the thickness of enemy outlines.
- Reduced the thickness of various range markers to achieve a more consistent style.
- Character dash animation improved.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the button indicator of manually triggered defense units from updating when the button was changed during a battle.
- Third-person camera now does a better job at keeping the character on screen.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the camera to be placed too close to the ground after teleporting.
- Fixed a bug that, under rare circumstances, could cause the terrain to be incorrectly lit.
- Fixed a bug that could, in rare cases, prevent fights from appearing on the world map in Doomsday mode.
If you've installed one of the previous versions, the installer will automatically upgrade it to the new version. Otherwise the installer creates a fresh installation. Characters created with version 7938 or later get imported automatically. Characters created with older versions won't load due to a new file system.
- operating system: Windows 7 or later (Vista should work as well, but is untested as of now)
- recommended hardware:
- quad core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9 compatible dedicated graphics accelerator card with 1 GB VRAM
- minimum hardware:
- CPU with SSE2 support
- DirectX 9 vertex shader model 3 compatible graphics hardware