This mod changes: Design of HUD, Smaller crosshair & icons, New blood effects, New Weapon textures, sounds, and animations, Other new textures such as coke cola cans, etc., New PDA, Realistic aiming, and weapon damage, Various other sound replacements
March 29, 2010
Mykeh's Realism Mod v1.0 (for STALKER v1.0005/6)
This mod changes;
- Design of HUD
- Smaller crosshair & icons
- New blood effects
- New Weapon textures, sounds, and animations
- Other new textures such as coke cola cans, etc.
- New PDA
- Realistic aiming, and weapon damage
- Various other sound replacements
1. Copy "gamedata" from "Mykeh's Realism Mod v1.0.rar" into;
..Program FilesTHQS.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
2. Open "..Program FilesTHQS.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobylfsgame.ltx" with a text editor.
Change the second line from;
"$game_data$ = false| true| $fs_root$| gamedata"
"$game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$| gamedata"
3. No need to restart the game from beginning. Just load your last save.
Delete the gamedata folder. This will not effect your saved data.
Single Player: None
Multi Player: Since this mod changes a few config files, you can't connect unmodded server with this mod installed.
When you want to play multiplayer, rename the following folder (like "@gamedata");
"..Program FilesTHQS.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobylgamedata"
If you do this, all of the custom stuff you installed will be temporary disabled.
You should re-rename the folder to "gamedata" after playing.
[Use with other mods]
* As far as I know, this mod works with 90% of recently released mods without any errors.
Robert J. [Beta Tester]
Save [UImod Program]
KingFriday [Weapon Animations]
NatVac [Showed me how to edit weapon stats]
lrg162 [Showed me how to edit weapon stats]
PURKE62 [Showed me how to edit weapon stats]