Installer for MWLL - install once, and you should have all you'll ever need to run MWLL.
This gives you a launcher that also acts as a patcher with built-in file verification. Additionally, the launcher not only patches the game, but also itself!
MWLL version: 0.9.4
- When launched for the very first time, the game might give you a warning or error containing the words "modified files," and then close or crash to desktop. Only workaround is to just restart the game. We are looking into a solution for this.
- Some anti-virus programs may register the launcher as a false-positive and may delete the executable file without you knowing.
- Due to engine limitations, playing on a resolution higher than 1080p will cause more frequent crashes.
MWLL Launcher Features:
- Self-updating game and server launcher
- File verifier - Problems running the game? Select "Verify Files" from the options window and restart the launcher
- Server configuration manager
- Links to community resources, such as our Discord server, subreddit, wiki, and troubleshooting guide
- Actionmapper keybind configuration utility
- Total player count display
- Changelog viewer
For more information, see our wiki's documentation page here: Wiki.mechlivinglegends.net
For a detailed install guide, see this article: Wiki.mechlivinglegends.net
We hope you enjoy, and by all means provide feedback at our community locations!