Multi-Bonus Building Requirement Mod 0.1 created by TheLopez.
Multi-Bonus Building Requirement Mod v0.1
Patch Compatibility: V1.61
MP Compatible: ?
This mod changes the behavior of the tag and adds the
tag that retains the original behavior of the
tag. Any bonuses added in between the tag will now be required
to build the building. One of the bonuses added in between the
tag will now be required to build the building.
For instance the updated warrior definition using the new tag and updated tag
-----Notes to Modmakers-----
If you want to use this mod component in your mod I have tried to make things
as easy as possible for you. In the XML files I have added
in all of the places where
changes were made. In the SDK files I have added
// < Multi-Bonus Building Requirement Start > and
// < Multi-Bonus Building Requirement End > in all of the places where
changes were made.
- Setup the Multi-Bonus Building Requirement Mod infrastructure
- Updated the to be instead
- Added the new tag that allows for multiple bonuses to be
required for building buildings.
- Updated the CIV4BuildingInfos.xml file so all buildings that had multiple
bonuses listed in the now use the tag
- As an example of how to use the new tags castles have been updated in the
CIV4BuildingInfos.xml file so it requires stone iron and one of the
following: gold, silver or gems.
-----===Credits & Thanks===-----
Composite Mod - readme.txt format