This mod by LordFarlander adds a button to your interface that smartly decides a random mount for you.
Mount adds a button to your interface that smartly decides a random mount for you. If you're in Outland and have a flying mount, it will pick it! Also lets you dismount. Easy switching to a slower mount or to a ground mount if you need to.
To pick your next slowest mount, hold down Shift, Alt, or Ctrl and click the button. To pick your ground mount while in an area which allows flying and you have a flying mount, hold down Alt. To dismount while on a flying mount, hold down Shift, Alt, or Ctrl. To use Holly on your mount if you have any, while mounted hold down Ctrl.
The button action can also be bound to a key using WoW's key interface or by entering /kb into the chat then clicking the button and pressing the key you want bound to it.
Supports ButtonFacade, use /bf to configure the skin and color settings for the button.
The chat command is /mount or /mnt
· autoHideButton: Automatically hide the button if you don't have any mounts.
· toggleButton: Show or hide the button.
· lockButton: Lock the position of the button.
· favorFlying: Toggles if flying mounts should be favored if in an area that allows them.
· showModifierItems: Toggles if items that modify mounts (such as Fresh Holly) should be selected when holding Ctrl while mounted.
· suggestOnlySoulbound: Toggles if only mounts that are soulbound to you are to be suggested for use.
Mount supports ButtonFacade, use /bf to configure the skin and color settings for the button if you have it installed.
Mount supports LibKeyBound, use /kb to enter key binding mode.
Mount's button will stick to other frames that support LibStickyFrames.
Patch notes for Mount 1.4
- Fixed text that said Shift was the Mount Item modifier. It's actually Ctrl.
- LibStickyFrames support
- LibKeyBound-1.0 support
- Fix if player only has a spell mount it not showing up in lists
- Fix bug where would get an error if the player had no spell mounts
- Fixed not updating when number of next best mounts changed
- Fixed getting best and next best not working right because speed was a string not a number
- Sets are now based purely on LibPetAndMountDatabase-1.0 sets and are automatically generated
- Fixed a bug where if in a flying area one could not select their next best ground mount
- Again a fix for getting an error when buying spells
- Fixed TOC x-embeds and depends to reflect changes in name to LibHelper and PetAndMountDatabase
- Version 1.2 release
- Change to Mount.toc to support some updaters when updating PetAndMountDatabase
- Support for LibButtonFacade
- No need for ALL_SPELLS anymore
- ITEM_MODIFIERS moved to PetAndMountDatabase
- New options suggestOnlySoulbound
- Will scan for updated bag items only on frames
- Added use of LibHelper-ItemList-1.0
- Update to PetAndMountDatabase
- IsInFlyableZone() is now in LibHelper
- Bag scanning is now done on next frame instead of immediately
- Hopefully fully resolved getting an error when learning a spell
- Fixed fast flying mounts having a higher priority than very fast flying.
- Fixed the cooldown indicator so it will not sparkle when changing to the same item
- Fixed using refresh giving an error
- Removed unneeded tooltip frame
- Fixed embeds.xml
- Changed to make use of LibHelper-1.0
- Fixed references to Ctrl to Control
- Added key binding
- Changed "Mount Modifier Item" switch from Shift to Ctrl
- Fix for same spell showing up multiple times in a list
- Optimized spells
- New option to show Holly on the button
- Updated to use new format for PetAndMountDatabase-1.0
- Lock button position option
- New pictures
- Version checking for save data
Added cooldown indicator
initial commit 1.0