On November 9, 1989, The Berlin Wall fell and Germany was finally reunited. A wave of democratization swept through Eastern Europe, and on December 26, 1991, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics was extinguished and, from its ashes, a number of countries were born. These major events in human history define what we call as the Modern Era and a New World Order is rising with the United States at the forefront. How will you lead your nation to glory? Will you try to re-establish communism, or will you extinguish it once and for all, spreading democracy to the far corners of the world?
1) Event for Russia in the early 2000s.
2) Removed none-culture pops from Chad
3) Iraqi war of 2003 event (The U.S can choice to invade or not to invade Iraq.)
4) Islamic State event. (If Iraq is Shia then the ISIS can come out by 2014.)
5) Syrian Civil War starts by the event.
6) Worked on Immigration, now Israel and Libya won't become Han Chinese.
7) Iraq is a Secondary Power now.
8) Added new religions (Secularism etc...)
9) Iraqi Kurdistan is a substate of Iraq, now.
10) Accurate ethnic population of Kuwait and Lebanon.
11) Added investment of the U.S to some countries, so that the U.S will try to get there more influence, now (For example, Ukraine.).
12) Turkish event on rising power is moved to 2004 from 2001.