Patch version release to fix several bugs and provide additional polishing.
This is a patch release for the adventure “The Gathering”.
Please continue to report any crashes, odd behaviour or issues observed while playing this adventure. Any and all additional feedback is also welcome as it will be considered for future releases.
Here is what’s changed since 1.0.2:
- Made Trainer NPC talk to you immediately allowing you to then learn about how to interact with other NPC's.
- Made the guard tell you a more specific location for the Bandit.
- Made some minor improvements to the initial tutorial to provide button usage instruction.
- Moved another chest so it no longer looked like it was on top of a mountain.
- Several tasks that show up in the adventure log are actually optional but didn't indicate they we're, so now they show up with a green "Optional" text beside them to show you what's required and what isn't.
- Significantly increased the potency of many existing potions and created several new ones:
- NEW Agility +5
- NEW Defence +10
- NEW Offence +50
- Bull's Strength was 4, now 20
- Fox's Cunning was 4, now 20
- Ogre Damage was 4, now 6
- Fixed rare crash caused during party changes.
- Fixed rare crash caused during combat escape.
- Moved a chest in the Forest to stop it from looking like it was on top of a mountain.
- When doing tutorial, the disabled monsters were not being enabled again after. Thus, when going into fights in the forest, they remained disabled.