Try out our smash-meets-dodgeball brawler! this is version 3 of the demo. (it's the dev build, but with only 2 characters, 1 map, and no online multiplayer).
changelog: (in gif form)
- ability icons! now characters show icons representing their abilities and cooldowns beneath their portraits.
- ball magnetism reduced (cone sensor is a little smaller, and now they only change their angle up to 60 degrees before stopping)
- balls do not track to dashing players (so you can actually dodge them lol)
- infinite dribble prevention. If the same team picks up the same ball 4 times, it will respawn in the middle. This is to keep someone from stalling the match indefinitely by dribbling all the balls on their side.
- increased size of middle boundary physics to stretch to blast zone. some characters used to be able to get around it.
- added progress bar beneath back button on character select, to make it more obvious that you need to hold down B
- slowed down dodgebot's heal slice velocity, so he can dash through his own projectile and heal himself (twice, if you time it right)