This mod will tweak various settings in AoE3. For the full list check file details.
Metz Proto Mod 2.0 for Age of Empires III Trial
!!!MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR OLD PROTO.XML FILE!!!
Description: This mod changes varies settings with the game, this mod is for pure fun factor. A list of changes taken place are below.
C:Program FilesMicorsoft GamesAge of Empires III TrialDataproto.xml
... replace your old proto file with mine.
Becasue Towncenters & Houses use 'e' for the hotkeys, i changed the hotkey for Towcenters to 't'
You need to replace your old hotkeys.con file with mine for the changes to take place.
(DONT FORGET TO MAKE A BACKUP!)
C:Program FilesMicorsoft GamesAge of Empires III TrialStartup
.. the hotkeys.con file needs to be put in your Startup folder, the Startup folder is located
inside the main Age of Empires III Trial folder.
- Settlers Cost 50 food
- Settlers are created 75% faster
- More Manors & Houses can be built
- Settlers gather resources faster
- Most buildings are now 50-200 less wood
- Icreased storage capacity for outposts & towncenters
- Moose, Bison & Deer now carry twice as much food but are twice as harder to kill
- Mines now have +1000 coin
- Berry Bush's lose 200 food, but gather 50% faster
- Pikeman can be made in first age
- Most all infantry & artillery are cheaper
- Sheep are 75 food and fatten twice as much
- House's & Manors are cheaper
- Settlers can create towncenters
- You can now build 7 town centers instead of 3
- Cannons & Falconets are cheaper and both can be created in age 2
- Some Barracks & Stable units are available sooner
- Fishing boats are 25 less wood
- Plantations are less wood and collect faster
- Outpost's are cheaper and more can be built
- Settlers count to only 1/2 of your population
- Falconets, Cannons, and Mortars now count less to your population
- Falconets blast radius increased
- Barracks, Stables, and Artillery buildings create units 50% faster
Created by: Metz (Ryan)
Vice Admin of aoe3files.com