This mod allows you to quickly escape menus. Instead of having to press many buttons to exit a given menu, you can now press a key (RMB, spacebar) to exit out. It allows you to do other things as well with one key clicks/presses.
MENU ESCAPE v0.6.7 Open Beta
This mod enables spacebar and RMB as (hopefully) 'do what I want' buttons for the various menus.
It detects what menu you are in and then attempts to simulate the keypresses needed to get out.
It also has (limited) functionality to automatically leave a menu.
Simply press spacebar or click the Right Mouse Button (RMB) to perform either a 'close' or 'ok' action.
The action taken depends on the current menu, for example:
at the first menu it will continue the last game...
at the how many prompt it will agree to the quantity selected...
at the load screen it will load the last save...
at the save screen it will save in a new slot...
The rest I will leave you to discover.
* OBSE v0011 or greater(!).
* Probably a UI mod of some sort (untested without).
Stick .esp file in Oblivion\data\
Enable the .esp from the launcher.
Archive is OMOD ready for OBMM users.
* The code is set to work for my particular setup only, so I don't know how it'll work for everyone else at this stage.
* A few menus will need modified xml files to work. Later.
* I'll keep a list of broken menus on the official forums release/wip topic.
Future / Note to Self
* More Auto-Do options.
* Configurable button to do action.
* XML files for menus that need it.
* Optimise code to remove un-needed menuMode checks.
* Document action taken at each menu.
* Tweaked sleep/wait and repair all.
* Message/quantity menu fix for unmodded XML.
* Fix for book auto-take from inventory. Should only run when picking up a book now.
* Changed book quit to work with scrolls and added alternate take action.
* Made books auto-take if activated while sneaking option.
* Added 'safe' quit auto-confirm that should save ini changes even if oblivion crashes on exit.
* Added Hold Left Shift as key to temp disable script.
* Added a few Auto-Do options. Notably quantity and buy/sell confirmations.
* Added a few Alt-Do options. Notably repair all for the player.
* Updated config menu to accommodate new options. Left Ctrl + Spacebar + RMB to Start.
* Hopefully Mouse Cast Compatible now.
* Added initial user set go-key.
* Left Ctrl + RMB to take all.
* Initial Public Beta Release