A mod created to make Medieval Times compatible with Combat Extended.
The purpose of this mod is to make Medieval Times compatible with Combat Extended. To this end, this mod makes the following changes:
1. Adds bodkin arrows for the Longbow (craftable at the tier I blacksmith's forge).
2. Adds bolts for the one-handed crossbow, crossbow, and arbalest (craftable at the tier I blacksmith's forge).
3. Adds flaming bodkin arrows and bolts (craftable at the medieval crafting station).
4. Adds musket ball ammo for the smoothbore musket.
5. Adds ballista bolts as ammo for the ballista (craftable at the tier I blacksmith's forge).
6. Adds fully CE functional heater and pavise shields (craftable at the tier II blacksmith's forge).
7. One-handed crossbows, crossbows, and arbalests can now be loaded with a single bolt ahead of time for immediate use when needed. In addition, one-handed crossbows can be used with shields.
All weapons, artillery, and armor have also been converted for use with Combat Extended.
Suggested Load Order:
2. Medieval Times
3. Combat Extended
4. Medieval Times + Combat Extended Compatibility Mod
5. Medieval World (Optional: Use if you want to give your game a no gun/low tech setting).
If you have feedback on weapon balancing or anything else, feel free to leave a comment on the Steam Workshop, or get in touch with us through the Combat Extended discord!
Credits and Acknowledgements
- Mod Team: Tamias, N7Huntsman, and Arty
- Vindar, the creator of Medieval Times. He graciously provided the wonderful artwork for all the new items, and was fundamental in the original creation of this mod.
- NoImageAvailable, XeoNovaDan, and the rest of the Combat Extended Team. Through tireless effort, they have created the definitive Rimworld combat experience, and it was their guidance and resource documentation that made this mod possible.
Steam Link: Steamcommunity.com
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.