This is the latest official patch for Zipper Interactive's MechWarrior 3.
Since this version 1.2 incorporates all the program changes made in version 1.1, you can use this updater to update either version 1.0 or version 1.1 of MechWarrior 3.
1. Download the file MW3V12.EXE to your hard drive. (You will need about 6MB of free space on your hard drive.)
2. Insert the MechWarrior 3 disc into your CD-ROM drive.
3. Click the Exit button to exit the game.
4. Open the directory where you downloaded the update.
5. Double-click the MW3V12.EXE file to start the update.
6. Click the "Next" button in the dialog box to start the installer for the update.
7. At the next dialog box when it asks you to insert your MechWarrior 3 CD-ROM, click the "Next" button to continue the update.
8. The updater will automatically update your copy of MechWarrior 3 to version 1.2.
9. Click the Finish button to complete the update.
If you are having problems updating to version 1.2, we recommend that you uninstall MechWarrior 3 and then reinstall the game before running the updater.
After you update to version 1.2, the File Version for MECH3.EXE should now read "1,2."
Version 1.2 Changes
The following problems have been fixed in version 1.2:
The following multiplayer changes have been made in version 1.2:
The following enhancements have been made in version 1.2: