MCS 184.108.40.206 All OS Installer-less Zip-Archive (949 MB)
MCS 220.127.116.11 All OS Installer-less Archive (949 MB)
* Pre-Installation Notes *
1. Make sure all stock Doom3 (v1.3.1) game files and folders are properly installed and in their original/unmodified release condition at the right locations and folders.
2. Also make sure that your "Doom3/base" folder contains only the original Doom3 (v1.3.1) files and remove any modded/extracted files/folders from that folder.
3. To prevent any potential cross-version incompatibilities and errors make sure any previous versions of MCS have been completely uninstalled/deleted from your "Doom3" game folder before installing the latest version of MCS.
* Windows Installation *
In case you downloaded the "mcs_AllOS_installerless_v1239.zip" version extract the zip file to your "Doom3" folder.
Detailed Doom3 (v1.3.1) and MCS (v18.104.22.168) "Integrity-Check instructions can be found at:
* Windows Launch *
In case you've downloaded the "AllOS" zip archive version run the "mcs_run_client.bat" to play or "mcs_run_serverlauncher.cmd" to host a dedicated MCS server.
The game client settings can be fully configured in detail via the ingame "Main" or "Multiplayer" menu.
* Linux (Ubuntu) Installation *
For the Linux build download "mcs_AllOS_installerless_v1239.zip" archive file, open and extract it to your existing Linux "Doom3" game folder (Example "/usr/local/games/doom3").
* Linux (Ubuntu) Launch *
Once the extraction is complete, execute "mcs_run_client.sh" within your newly created "/usr/local/games/doom3/mcs" folder with administrator privileges to start the "MCS Linux Client", (Example "./mcs_run_client.sh") OR "mcs_run_serverlauncher.sh" to in order to start the "MCS Linux ServerLauncher", (Example "./mcs_run_serverlauncher.sh")
* ChangeLog Version 22.214.171.124 *
Added critical network default settings for autodownloaded clients
- Added support for 4K resolution
- Added support for "21:9" and "8:9" Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- Updated machinegun view model animations
- Updated separate launch and mapcycles for D3 and CUSTOM Coop Campaigns
- Fixed issues for Stock & Custom Campaign maps "Caverns1" and "Coeptis"
* Doom³ MCS STEAM Version Integration/Tutorial *
For detailed instructions about how to get MCS v126.96.36.199 to run with the STEAM version of Doom3 (v1.3.1) go to:
* TroubleShooting, Bug-Reporting & General Support *
Detailed TroubleShooting and Bug-Reporting can be found at:
* Credits to the amazing Doom3 Community members that make MCS possible *