Release 1.0. // Installation // Drag the "mpr.mpm" file into your Max Payne install directory, then launch Max Payne and select "mpr" from the "Choose Customized Game" dropdown list.
// Changelog //
- Shootdodging is now slower, but consumes 25% bullet time instead of 10%.
- Projectile travel speed has been increased to 400 from 50.
- Weapons have recieved major changes to their spread values; weapons should be more accurate across the board, with some other balance changes also present.
- All difficulties are unlocked from the beginning with the exception of New York Minute.
- Adaptive difficulty has been removed, and difficulties have been tweaked.
- Painkillers now heal 50% health on "Fugitive", 25% on "Hard-Boiled" and 15% on "Dead On Arrival" and their respective regeneration speed/initial health gained values have been tweaked.
- Bullet Time can now regenerate passively over the course of 90 seconds.
- Bullet Time now lasts 10 seconds instead of 15.