Version 1.1 of the C4 Map Editor (a bug fix).
C4EV2 - Freeware Map editor for Civilization IV Demo
- A total new version of the original C4E. Dozen enhancements within a 99% rework of the previous version. Includes graphic mode drawing for displaying most information of the map.
- Civilization IV Demo is required to be installed for referencing the map details. Most
of the value picklists would not be availiable without the demo installed.
- This program is a freeware. It can be distributed freely without any modification.
- No installtion is required. Just use it at ease.
- Bug reports are welcome.
- Version History
v1.0 - (31/Jan/2006)
- First Release
V1.1 - (03/Feb/2006)
- It's really strange that I haven't received any bug reports till now! :
This is a good news however!?
- Save file dialog is only prompted when changes have been made.
- Map grid changes are reflected directly when editing is finished at the corresponding row.
- New map function is fixed to build a 1x1 map when confirmed.
- Terrain options in text mode drawing is enhanced.
- Graphic mode images have been resampled so that they had better looks when zoomed to larger size.
- Small ajustment on mini map drawing.
Trash talk -
In the world of bugs, more beautiful means more dangerous - it is a memorial to DOS (:o)