The following keys are available in-game ONLY:
- all options can be toggled on/off by repeatedly
pressing the assigned key.
- be very careful if you activate instant kills (option
4) - any damage you inflict will kill anybody. That
is, if you crash the car, you will kill your
This also overrides the 'unlimited passenger health'
option (2), so having that enabled will not help...
- enabling the 'no damage recorded' option will allow
your car to take no engine damage, no matter how hard
you crash. However, the wheels and other parts *can*
still be broken.
This option is very useful in missions where you have
to avoid any crashing, since your 'damage' will stay
at 0 all the time. Drawback: the other cars don't take
damage either, but we think the option is very useful
for staying alive.
- the 'instant destruction' option (8) is useful in
missions where you have to destroy something, for
example the 'Molotov Party' mission. Just hit the cars
once with the baseball, and the damage bar will go to
- 'no police' (option 9) will stop the cops from chasing
you, though a police icon may appear, in which case
you don't need to worry.
- the race-related options (10 and 11) obviously apply
only to the race level. The first will make you win
the race no matter what place you are when you finish,
while the second will make the race have a single lap
instead of the normal five.
- the weapon & inventory options only work if you open
the inventory at least once before using them - this
must be done in every mission you want to use them in.
Additionally, if you keep the inventory open and use
any of these options you will not see any effect; you
must close and then reopen the inventory to see the
changes. Repeatedly pressing any of these keys will
change the weapon/item in the corresponding slot.
- the unlimited cash option is for the 'free ride' mode.
Do everything that would give you money (destroy a car
for example) and you will get a ton of them.