Machine Runner, a continuous runner twitch based arcade game. Full release version 1
The aim is simply to survive for as long as possible.You must jump and roll R.0.B the robot across the randomly generated city, whilst avoiding or using electro-magnets, fans, and time-machines as a continuous stream of buildings rush past.But R.0.B wants to run fast, so go too slow for too long and R.0.B may decide to go faster by itself.Finding a 'time machine' allows R.0.B to speed up or slow down the games velocity whilst running over it.
Some jumps and falls can only be made at certain velocities, so use speed wisely...
In game features:
• Each game starts the same, but is then randomly generated from 16 distinct level parts.
• Time-Machines are placed at strategic points and may be used to slow down or speed up.
• Fans blow R.0.B into the air when run over, but you can't jump from a fan.
• Magnets stick our metal hero firmly to the ground, and also re-set R.0.B's speed to the default.
• A global Hi-Score is stored on-line, and updated whenever a new top score is reached by any player. This, along with your personal best and last score, is continually displayed on the game's title screen.