Time for another fresh alpha! Here are the changes I made since the last one. For controls and a list of additions click "read more". Enjoy!
A - Turn Left
D - Turn right
W - Boost
Up - Shoot
Space - Respawn after death
Esc - Quit
Left on analog stick left = Turn left
Right on analog stick left = Turn right
Right Shoulder Trigger - Boost
Start = Respawn
Back = Quit
-- Release Notes 0.0.13
- Different player sprite (F/S-22 Raptor)
- Enemy bullet animation to spot them easier
- Tweaked Respawning
- Different Title Music for a change
- Screen also shakes on player death
- Gamepad Support
- Logging of total death count
-- Release Notes 0.0.12
- Screen shakes when taking damage, the more damage the harder it shakes
- Added ability for enemies to shoot in bursts
- Added new enemy type and implemented into spawning logic
- The stronger enemies appear when you survive longer than 20 seconds
- Added option to force item drops for certain instances
- View slightly anticipated player movement and pans accordingly. Still a bit jerky though.
-- Release Notes 0.0.11
- Enemy bullets destructible with own bullets (you get a single point for them but they don't advance the multi)
- Slightly tuned physics
- Hold Shoot-Key (=up) for rapid fire. If you want to shoot faster, you can still tap the key.
- New item: Rapid Fire increase
- Reworked sounds for taking damage & exploding.
- Bullet now know from where they originated (= future proving)
- Right Shift for fire has been removed. Use The up-key instead.
- Lifetime stats include bullet count & item pick-up count
- Bullets fly for a second even outside of the current view