LFS graphic mod based on ENB series, version 3.0 Ambient occlusion changes, 2 step color correction, new white balancer, dynamic HDR, Depth of Field fixes.
1. Drop your files from "Main" folder into your LFS directory (e.g C:\LFS) and overwrite files
2. Start your LFS -Go to "Options", than "Graphics" -Disable "Full-scene antialiasing"
3. Your game look should change while enabling/disabling "Scroll Lock"
4. If you want to choose other setting, just drop 2 files into LFS directory
1. Ultra- FOR SCREENSHOTS/ TRAILERS ONLY (Low performance, HD Ambient Occlusion, Indirect Lighting, DoF, Motion blur, vignette)
2. High- Ambient Occlusion, Indirect Lighting, DoF
3. Normal- Lowered quality Ambient Occlusion, DoF
4. Performance- 2 step Color Correction + HDR only
-ScrollLock- Enable/disable 2nd step color correction and white balancer
-Shift+F12- Enable/disable HDR, 1st step color correction and Ambient Occlusion
-Shift+F8- Enable/disable motion blur (A bit glitchy, working only onboard)
-Shift+F11- Enable/disable DoF
-Shift+F10- Enable/disable Ambient Occlusion (Indirect Lighting in High and Hq setting)
-PrintSc- Screenshot to LFS Directory
-Ambient Occlusion/ Indirect Lighting alghoritm cause massive FPS drop even on High-end PC! You can disable it and enable anytime ingame with Shift+F10 key combination!
-Disabling DoF with enabled AO/ IL alghoritm does not improve game performance!
-South City map suffers on LFS engine limits
-CPU/GPU performance is not used in 100% (trying to fix in next version)
-FSAA doesn't work/ massive jittering (trying to fix with next update)
-Display artifacts in formula cars (Fix: Disable visible diver in Options-View)
-Game doesn't start/ crash on start (Fix: Disable On-Screen-Display program [e.g MSI Afterburner])
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org [English/ Polish]