Legacy Release Version 3.3.4. Click 'Read More' for patchnotes / installation instructions.
3.3.4 Patchnotes (i.e. things fixed in this patch) - Pastebin.com
3.3.5 Patchnotes (i.e. things broken in this patch) - Pastebin.com
I N S T A L A T I O N : 1 0 1
- Extract the .zip. It should give you a single folder called 'oldworldblues', with all files enclosed.
- Move the extracted folder to your local mod file. For most people, this will be in 'Documents/Paradox Interactive/Hearts of Iron IV/mod'. If you're asked to overwrite anything, do it: these are presumably old mod files.
- COPY the file named 'oldworldblues.mod', and place it in the 'mod' folder (sitting alongside the 'oldworldblues' folder you created in the last step).
- Voila! Hopefully, that is, as the Paradox Launcher is remarkably finicky when it comes to accepting mods.
The bulk of your files should be here: 'Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod\oldworldblues'
If your installation just ain't working, here are some steps to try:
- Make sure you aren't subscribed to or have downloaded any other mods called 'oldworldblues'. This includes the legacy Steam version, or old versions of this download.
- Double check your file paths. Make sure your mod files aren't inside an additional 'oldworldblues' file: it should be 'Hearts of Iron IV\mod\oldworldblues', NOT 'Hearts of Iron IV\mod\oldworldblues\oldworldblues'
- Try the 'Reload Installed Mods' button on the Paradox Launcher.
- Pray to your respective god(s) and/or Paradox
- Join our Discord and ask for help (discord.gg/cV649Hx)
- Don't repackage, redistribute or otherwise alter these files without the express permission of the mod team
- If you have any questions about this specifically, jump on the Discord and ask HappyNTH
- Have fun <3