Rising Stars version 1.0.1 (The Glory of War). Compatible with Star Ruler 2 version 2.0.1. Full version, does not require previous versions.
To install, extract the .zip into a new folder in Star Ruler 2/mods. DO NOT extract it into a previous ABEM installation!
This version contains the following:
- Three new lifestyles with various pros and cons
- Berserkers, exemplified by the warlike Rahta race
- Be the finest warriors in the galaxy, but be wary of galactic peace, for your internal strife will cripple you
- Pacifists, such as the telepathic Fasshi
- Peace is a means and a purpose to your people, but war disturbs them greatly
- Researchers, exemplified by the determined Alipha
- Stop the impending Overlord invasion through the power of superior technology
- An alternative tech grid available to the Technocracy government, taking the infinite progression techs from Wake of the Heralds to their logical extreme
- More than a dozen new subsystems, including Ferrofluid Armor, Miner Hulls, Covariant Shield Generators, and Singularity Cores
- A complete overhaul of weapon balancing
- Several new orbitals - Stellar Shield Generators, Power Transmitters, Subspace Telescope Arrays, and others
- Several new buildings, including Command Centers and Centralized Coordination Complexes
- Increased control over the way the game plays, with settings such as First Contact Mode, Research Effectiveness Decay, and more being changeable during game configuration
Detailed patch notes for all versions of Rising Stars can be found at Steamcommunity.com.