Kingdom of Arnor v1.2 was rebuilt from scratch. We have updated to 2.02 v8.4.0. Added new art to the game and made Arnor faction more fleshed out and on par with other factions in terms of structure, balance etc..
We have updated to 2.02 v8.4.0. Rotwk Patch 2.02 v8.4.0 is required for this mod.
- We returned to the Seven Stars as a symbol for Arnor. Therefore you'll see seven stars everywhere, on shields, surcoats, pikemen armor, living world army banner, capture flag banner and even the citadel in Fornost.
- Added a new statistics symbol for Arnor.
- Arvedui now has blue cloth to distinguish him from Arveleg.
- Carthaen got a new skin. Darker armor similar to the rangers, and seven stars over it.
- New skin for Arnor soldiers, added heavy armor skin and added house colors. The same applies for the archers, knight and trebuchet as they use the same skin.
- No changes were made to the other factions.
- Fixed living world/wotr issue. Game will no longer crash when Arveleg, Arvedui and Carthaen transition from rts to living world map.
- Removed Elrond and Glorfindel. Four Arnor heroes and a custom hero is good enough. Like Dwarves faction.
- Removed buildings from builder palantir buttons. No more Elven buildings for Arnor.
- Reduced Arnor Elven units to Lindon warriors recruited from Arnor barracks and Rivendell Lancers recruited form Arnor Stables.
- Arnor Rivendell Lancers will not change skin when receiving heavy armor because the the heavy armor skin dose not match with other Arnor units.
- Arnor Blacksmith has all the necessary upgrades for both Dunedain and Elf units.
- Added House of Healing effects/glow like 2.02 done to Gondor.
- Added Grand Harvest effects/glow to Arnor Farms as suggested by Rp@#@#.
- Dunedain Pikemen (formerly Dunedain Royal Guards) no longer use lines with "Gondor" in them. And Arnor Cavalry Banner Carrier no longer use Gondor voice lines. Also suggested by Rp@#@#.
- As was suggested by glassman. Arnor Archery Range has been removed. Arnor Barracks now recruits: Dunedain Soldiers, Dunedain Archers, Dunedain Pikemen and Lindon Warriors.
- Changed the model of Arnor Royal/Tower Guard to that of Gondor Pikemen made by Rider of Rohan. And changed the skin to match the other units.
- Arnor Stables recruit Dunedain Knights and Rivendell Lancers.
- Restored original Ranger banner carrier.
- Added a new Amon Sul map, the same one from the campaign and replaced wotr Amon Sul with it. Same with Fornost map. No more destroyed Amon Sul and Fornost in wotr.
- Dunedain Archers are comparable to Lorien Archers in terms of range and damage.
- Lindon Warriors have the same arrow effects as Noldor Warriors, but they are not as strong.
- All units got new portrait and button art. Upgrades also got new art.
- New Arnor fortress and living world build plot. And new portrait art to match.
- Replaced Elven Wood spell with Enshrouding Mist. And replaced Bombard withe Eagle Allies.
- Argeleb's Summon Royal Guard was renamed. Now it is called "Assemble the Army" and you get one battalion of Soldiers, Archers, Pikemen and one Knights battalion.
This mod uses the -mod command method. Follow the steps in this video if you don't know it.