The 3rd version of Keyraoke. It features lots of visual and gameplay changes.
This is the version I've been planning to release since late 2014, but then I abandoned the project for a while. It may still not have all the features I was planning at the beginning, but it's petty stable and overall makes a huge progress since Keyraoke v2.0.
The biggest changes include:
- Major changes in gameplay:
- The song pauses if you don't finish a line in time. You then start to use the additional time which you cannot exceed.
- There are 4 game modes with different score bonuses, giving you different amounts of the additional time. They also specify the maximum number of lines that you can skip/fail.
- If you finish typing a line correctly you don't have to press Enter anymore. It's confirmed automatically. You only use Enter to skip/fail a line.
- You can earn bonus combo points if you confirm few lines in a row with Perfect timing.
- The fact that the song may get paused makes it impossible to return to the previous line anymore (it was possible in Keyraoke v2.0)
- Redisigning most parts of the game (main menu, fonts, buttons, bars etc.)
The game also has a new website now. You will find the complete manual there, so if you're still not sure about how some of the new features work - check the official website