kAz's Buy Script version 1.2.
This is the latest version of my Counter-Strike: Source buy script. The most notable new feature is the integration of my latest script, "kAz's CSS Bot Control".
This script uses a "scrolling" preset system which allows you to scroll through a list of preset gun packages that you can buy, and then selecting the one that you want.
Complete List of Features:
- A scrolling pre-set system, which allows you to scroll through a list of weapon packs, and then purchase the one that you want.
- A refill key. This is used when you make it through the round, and don't want to purchase another pack. Just press the refill key and all your ammo, equipment, etc. will be refilled.
- Duck Toggle. Allows you to toggle between crouching and standing instead of having to hold the button.
- Walk Toggle. Allows you to toggle between walking and running instead of having to hold the button.
- Crouchfire. Makes you duck every time you hold your fire button.
- Fastplant. Pulls out the bomb, crouches down, plants it, and lets your team know that you are doing so.... all in 1 keystroke.
- Fastnade. Pulls out a grenade, and pulls the pin. When you release the key, it throws it.
- StopReload. Tired of reloading when an enemy comes around the corner? Simply press this key and it will stop your reload right in the middle. This also works good when using the AWP and Scout to quickly unzoom.
- Ability to bind weapons and ammo to a key. If a weapon is bound to a key, full ammo will also be purchased for it when the key is pressed.