The June 2011 Update for Strike Fighters 2.
Strike Fighters 2 Jun 2011 Update
This update is for May 2011 version of Strike Fighters 2.
If you have earlier version of Strike Fighters 2, you must update the game to May 2011 Strike Fighters 2 first before applying this update.
If you have installed any mods to the game, please check the ChangeList.txt for a list of updated files. If any data files you've extracted have been changed, you must manually delete and/or updated these files, or the patched game may not run correctly.
Previous campaign saved data may not load after installing this Update.
List of changes in this Update include:
* Decals not showing up correctly on some DX9 cards is fixed.
* Drop Tanks not using the correct skin-specific texture is fixed.
* Campaign screen showing USAAF instead USAF has been fixed.
* Missing F-4B (65) cockpit file is included.
* Target destroyed due to blast damage is also counted toward player's mission score now.