JonesSoft Generic Mod Enabler is an application that allows you to manage addons more easily.
- Extract to your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl main directory
- Delete gamedata directory to remove existing addons. Then run JSGME.exe, click Tasks... then click Generate snapshot of game files. This will allow you to repair CoC if something bad happens but most likely won't ever occur.
- Create new sub directories in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl\MODS for each of your addons. In JSGME you should now see that you can enable or disable addons individually.
- Install each of your addons to their new directories. Example, I would extract AO3 to gamedata inside: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl\MODS\AO3.1 v.5\gamedata\
Tips and Tricks
- JSGME does not merge files so it's very important that you only enable compatible addons.
- JSGME lets you control which addons takes priority in an overwrite; Top to bottom. Great for fixing install order of addons without having to start from scratch.
- When updating addons for a new CoC patch. Disable the addons, delete the specific addon directory you are updating, reinstall the addon, then re-enable it through JSGME.
Jaesen Jones of JonesSoft