This mod from SplitSoul increases movement speed by 10%.
Increases movement speed by 10%.
1. Extract .esp to the Data folder in your installation directory.
2. Open up FALLOUT.ini in My Documents\My Games\Fallout 3 with Notepad or other text editor and locate the following line "bInvalidateOlderFiles=0" and set it to 1.
3. Make sure the timestamp on the .esp is more recent than your FO3 installation.
4. If you cannot get the checkmarks to stick in Data Files in the FO3 launcher, locate the following file:
Documents and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Fallout3\plugins.txt
(The folders might be hidden, so enable "Show hidden files" in your Windows settings.)
If the line "IncreaseMovementSpeed.esp" does not appear, add it *after* "Fallout3.esm", without quotes and on a separate line.
5. Enjoy increased player movement speed.
Delete IncreaseMovementSpeed.esp from your Data folder.