This is the official demo of Tilted Mill's Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile.
Set in the evocative land of ancient Egypt, Children of the Nile is the first and only strategy game where citizens who behave like real people are your primary resource.
- Pentium® III or Athlon® 800 MHz processor or higher
- Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP operating system
- 128 MB of RAM (256 MB required for Windows® XP)
- 1.1 GB uncompressed free hard drive space
- A 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP-compatible computer system including:
- 100% DirectX® 9-compliant true 16 bit sound card and drivers
- 100% DirectX® 9-compliant 32 MB video card and drivers
- 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible mouse and drivers
- 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible keyboard
- 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible quad speed (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) CD-ROM drive and drivers
- Pentium® 4 or Athlon® 2.0 GHz processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 64 MB video card will full Direct 9.0 support