Imagine Earth is a futuristic world simulation. Your job as a colony manager is to explore and populate distant planets. Build up thriving and profitable colonies on a global scale without destroying your homeworld.
Here is the updated demo that matches the state of Alpha 32. These are the changes relevant for the demo:
- You can now claim new territory with money – a new approach to free expansion.
- The bookmark panel shows what events and threats are taking place in your cities and allow you to jump to any place directly.
- Upgrade balancing.
- Community translations for Italian and Spanish are complete.
- Forest, rocks and rare resources are now harvested with drones that are stationed at your warehouses.
- Researched items can now be reset in the campaign screen.
- Day & night lighting improved.
- Fixed a lot of small problems and balancing stuff in the Tuto mission
Our latest blogpost explains everything in detail: Alpha 31, Alpha 32