Another update! I've been busy getting the mod ready for the new Zim Zam campaign; adding units, fine tuning balance between both different units and different factions.
> added dismounted polish nobles (with javelins) /
> added dismounted boyar sons (with javelins) /
> mounted crossbows rework /
> halberds split into heavy and light /
> gave halberds to milan /
> rebalanced western halberds, voulges and sword staffs /
> added AOE knockback to allah's chosen explosion /
> spread out allah's chosen slightly and made normal+loose formations the same /
> rebalanced byzantine cav, hungarian nobles, sipahis, cossack cav and mamluk archers /
> tweaked a bunch of other horse archers /
> added visual splash impact effects to posion arrows /
> made some crossbows more accurate /
> added info picture for muslim infantry /
> some minor tweaks and changes /
1. Rename teutonic folder to teutonic1 in [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods].
2. Move the folder inside the downloaded .zip (it's called teutonic) into [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods].
3. Go to (C:\Program Files [x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\data].
4. Copy the sounds folder from there into the mod [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\teutonic\data].
5. Run the mod by launching teutonic.
6. [OPTIONAL] To keep your settings from vanilla, copy your preferences folder from: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War] to [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\teutonic]
**[If you already have a version of this mod installed, just delete the old version and start from #2]**
/// Notes ///
> This is basically replacing the teutonic mod so you can play online using steam.
> If you want to play the regular teutonic expansion, just rename the teutonic folder to something else and then rename teutonic1 back to teutonic.
> The reason I don't upload it with the sounds folder is to decrease file size (from 3.2GB to about 500MB).
> If you're having trouble playing online, try using hamachi and LAN (or even changing steam region).
/// Credits ///
> KingXDestroyer / Jeremy [MAIN CONTRIBUTOR]
> Stickmansme / Anthony [MAIN CONTRIBUTOR]
> Phatboi_Assassin / Zaid [MAIN CONTRIBUTOR]
> Cheeky Fellow / Chris [MAIN CONTRIBUTOR]
> Cahzinar [MAP CONTRIBUTOR]
> History General / Leon Cao [TESTER]
~~ Made by Aleksi Mizaro.
~~ Mod post: