Deus Vult update! An entire faction rework, many custom units added and some general teaks!
> reworked papal states /
- revamped the great cross
- removed militias and feudals
> NEW UNITS! /
> added veteran holy crusaders /
> added allah's chosen /
> added crusader gunners /
> added a new great cross unit /
> added muslim infantry /
> cav militia made to start not skirmishing /
> made all handgunners unable to skirmish /
> melee-based ranged units made to start not skirmishing /
> ballista accuracy decreased, flaming shot buffed against infantry /
> buffed cossack musketeers melee def and melee att /
> slightly nerfed jinetes and grinadine jinetes /
> slightly increased viking raiders, highlanders and sudovian tribesmen cost /
> gave free company men at arms to sicily /
> increased morale of cbow cav /
> tidied up some gunpowder effects /
> increased standard hp /
> made ghazis able to hide anywhere /
> decreased cost and morale of byzantine frontline inf /
> decreased catapult splash area /
> increased janissary musketeer range /
> updated some faction descriptions /
> a few tweaks here and there /
1. Rename teutonic folder to teutonic1 in [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods].
2. Move the folder inside the downloaded .zip (it's called teutonic) into [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods].
3. Go to (C:\Program Files [x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\data].
4. Copy the sounds folder from there into the mod [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\teutonic\data].
5. Run the mod by launching teutonic.
6. [OPTIONAL] To keep your settings from vanilla, copy your preferences folder from: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War] to [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\teutonic]
**[If you already have a version of this mod installed, just delete the old version and start from #2]**
> This is basically replacing the teutonic mod so you can play online using steam.
> If you want to play the regular teutonic expansion, just rename the teutonic folder to something else and then rename teutonic1 back to teutonic.
> The reason I don't upload it with the sounds folder is to decrease file size (from 1.6GB to about 400MB).
> If you're having trouble playing online, try using hamachi and LAN (or even changing steam region).
> KingXDestroyer / Jeremy [MAIN CONTRIBUTOR]
> Stickmansme / Anthony [MAIN CONTRIBUTOR]
> Cahzinar [MAP CONTRIBUTOR]
> Phatboi_Assassin / Zaid [TESTER]
> Cheeky Fellow / Chris [TESTER]
> History General / Leon Cao [TESTER]
~~ Made by Aleksi Mizaro.
~~ Mod post: