Another huge update with 25 new hand-sculpted maps, a bunch of complete unit reworks, rebalances and additions.
> added a 25 new maps for the new Zim Zam campaign /
> reworked khans guard, kwarizmian cav, famiglia ducale and polish guard /
> decreased particle amount for arrow trails /
> added poison arrow archers /
> change wasp flag colour to yellow /
> smaller gap between formations /
> replaced ballista crew with spearmen, increased cost /
> slowed units with pavise shield /
> cataphracts limited to 1 /
> made naffatun throwing arc more versatile /
> added naffatun projectile trails /
> increased naffatun explosion radius /
> cheap jav cav morale reduced /
> dis men at arms cost decreased /
> urban militia rebalanced /
> reiters range fixed /
> crossbow and archer militia melee attack increased /
> decreased elephant arquebus damage /
> decreased highland rabble amount per unit /
> decreased merc javelinmen cost /
> galoglaich nerfed slightly /
> capped merc arquebusiers and musketeers at 2 /
> norse war cleric and huscarl mounts reworked /
> rebalanced lithuanian archers /
> reworked polish nobles and strzelcy /
> removed mounted sword knights from poland /
> added cav militia to poland /
> added dis. merc. german knights to poland /
> dis. polish knights rebalanced /
> dis. christian guard rebalanced /
> removed formed charge from many cav units /
> nerfed sipahis /
> reworked hussars /
> reverted mongol heavy lancers mount /
> increased noble highland archer cost and mass /
> increased moral and max number of slave spearmen /
> removed dis. feudal knights from denmark /
> gave all aztecs a bonus in woods /
> reduced hornet nest damage, extended effect duration, added nearby stagger /
> removed ALL crusader units, preparing for a complete rework next update /
> added all black units to both moors and egypt /
> a few minor tweaks /
1. Rename teutonic folder to teutonic1 in [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods].
2. Move the folder inside the downloaded .zip (it's called teutonic) into [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods].
3. Go to (C:\Program Files [x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\data].
4. Copy the sounds folder from there into the mod [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\teutonic\data].
5. Run the mod by launching teutonic.
6. [OPTIONAL] To keep your settings from vanilla, copy your preferences folder from: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War] to [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\teutonic]
**[If you already have a version of this mod installed, just delete the old version and start from #2]**
> This is basically replacing the teutonic mod so you can play online using steam.
> If you want to play the regular teutonic expansion, just rename the teutonic folder to something else and then rename teutonic1 back to teutonic.
> The reason I don't upload it with the sounds folder is to decrease file size (from 1.6GB to about 400MB).
> If you're having trouble playing online, try using hamachi and LAN (or even changing steam region).
> KingXDestroyer / Jeremy [MAIN CONTRIBUTOR]
> Stickmansme / Anthony [MAIN CONTRIBUTOR]
> Cahzinar [MAP CONTRIBUTOR]
> Phatboi_Assassin / Zaid [TESTER]
> Cheeky Fellow / Chris [TESTER]
> History General / Leon Cao [TESTER]
~~ Made by Aleksi Mizaro.
~~ Mod post: