Version 2.7.0, for more information, check the file description.
- Various bugfixes in the Yugoslavian partition event chain.
- Dalmatia can now be given to Italy regardless of what other states they own.
- New event that allows the player to crown Horthy as King of Hungary.
- The focus "Reinstate Horthy" now triggers an event, which can turn Horthy into an admiral, or a chief of navy (previously, only the latter was possible).
- Reduced world tension from some of the demands made through the focus tree.
- Adjusted the population of Prekmurje (Muraköz).
- Hungary now starts with some of the early ship designs researched (the ones that fit any of the former Austro-Hungarian ship categories).
- Upon partitioning Yugoslavia (and gaining Croatia at the very least), Hungary/Austria-Hungary will inherit some (7) Yugoslavian ships.
- The focus "Befriend Bulgaria" in the Italian focus tree is now bypassed, if Bulgaria is already in a faction. This should prevent Bulgaria from leaving the Hungarian faction for no good reason. Similarly, Germany is no longer able to influence Turkey through their national focus tree, if they are already in a faction.
- The westernmost province of Ruma has been transferred to Croatia (state).
- The province of Fiume has been turned into a separate state, controlled by Italy (enclave, similar to Zara).
- The state of Croatia now has a lvl 1 port just south of Fiume
- Montenegro has been given a friendlier map color.
- The 1936 start for Hungary has been slightly adjusted, so that the industry isn't crippled by the reinforcement demand for many months.
- New focus in the industrial branch: "Expand The Rubber Industry": Gives some rubber production in Transdanubia.
- New focuses in the army research branch, that cover the license trading of Hungary in ww2 (Sweden: tanks and artillery, Germany: planes)
- New focus in the axis branch: "Assistance From The General Staff": Should Germany agree, this will give a national spirit boosting some military stats, and also potentially some german generals.
- Various new focuses in the revisionist branch, that provide more interaction with your allies (Bulgaria, Poland, Turkey)