Version 2.6.2, for more information, check the file description.
- Installation method reverted to .zip instead of the installer, due to popular demand.
- Germany now properly gets a core on Burgenland if they complete the Anschluss.
- If Germany successfully demands Slovenia, but Hungary doesn't get Novi Sad from the first Ljubjana Award (eg. Hungary is already in another faction), the Partition of Yugoslavia is now still possible.
- The states of Burgenland, Panceva, Ruma, and Prekmurje are now included in the focus "Concentric Road Network".
- The Independent State of Croatia, and Yugoslavia now both have cores on Zara
- The focus "Demand Italian Provinces" was changed:
- The focus requires Epirus and Crete to be owned by either you, or Greece
- Italy now gets Epirus and Crete, if they accept the demands
- Italy now has a higher base chance of accepting, but cares less about the strength of Austria-Hungary (previously, the chance they accept was multiplied by 2, if Austria-Hungary was strong, now it is 1.5)
- The focuses "The Árpád line" and "Extend The Árpád Line" have been moved in the focus tree, to only have "Revisionism" as their prerequisite focus. This was deemed necessary, because you can realistically acquire Carpathian Ruthenia, and Northern Transylvania without completing either "Merge With Czechoslovakia", or "Demand Slovakia".
- An option was added to the event "The fate of Montenegro", which allows liberation of Montenegro, to make it an independent state.
- Dalmatia and Bosnia can now be decided upon separately in the event chain partitioning Yugoslavia. If Hungary/Austria-Hungary decides to annex Dalmatia, they get a core on it (Croatian population was a core part of the empire).
- Bulgaria can now demand Dobrudja, even if the Second Vienna Award events did not happen for Hungary, but Hungary still got Transylvania (through the focus).