Version 2.6.1, for more information, check the file description.
- The time needed for the focus "The Country Of Iron And Steel" has been reduced from 140 days to 70 days.
- The modifier "Fascism losing popularity" now gives -25% ideology drift defense in addition to the decrease of the support for fascism. This should help speed up the transition from fascism to democracy or communism.
- Germany can no longer intervene in the formation of Austria-Hungary, if Hungary owns Austria. The likelihood of intervention has also been decreased somewhat.
- Tank variants have been renamed where possible:
- Toldi I Anti-Air: "40M Nimród"
- Toldi I Tank Destroyer: "Toldi Tank Destroyer / Toldi-Marder"
- Turán I Tank Destroyer: "44M Zrínyi I"
- Turán II Tank Destroyer: "40/43M Zrínyi II"
- Tier 1 Anti-Air has been renamed to "40mm Bofors 36M"
- Tier II Infantry Equipment has been renamed to "39M/44M Buzogány" (Buzogány was an unguided anti-armor rocket designed in Hungary)
- The 1944 fighter plane was changed to "WM–23 Ezüst Nyíl" (Silver Arrow), which was a prototype plane, designed in Hungary.
- Starting division templates were adjusted for both start dates, to better reflect the historical state of the army. The number of divisions at start has been reduced as well, for more historical accuracy.
- One production line was assigned to the production of artillery at the starting date.
- The pool of advisors has been restructured, and extended to allow for more flexibility.
- Generals Jány Gusztáv, and László Dezső are now available from start, and have been replaced by other leaders in the military high command. The focus "Post-War Reorganization" has recieved two new officers that are promoted to generals, to compensate for the absence of the above two.
- The leader of the democratic party (Árpád Szakasits) has been replaced by Endre Bajcsy-Zsilinszky, as he was a representative of the right-wing democratic approach, which is more feasible in pre ww2 Hungary, than a socialist democratic one. Similarly, the democratic party was renamed to "Független Kisgazdapárt" (roughly translates to "Independent Smallholders' Party").
- Descriptions have been added to all potential leaders of Hungary/Austria-Hungary