Version 1.1.0, for more information, check the file description.
- Extensions and modifications across the entire focus tree:
- Moved Conscription Reform to be avaliable with either "Revisionism", or "Ideological Shift"
- New focus: Home defense (requires "Ideological Shift") - fortifies the capital
- New focus: Revisionist Education (requires "Revisionism") - adds research and manpower bonus
- New focus: Polish Intelligence Exchange (requires "Invite Bulgaria") - adds political power and boosts relations for Hungary and Poland
- New focus: Found MAORT (requires Agricultural "Modernisation") - adds oil production and a civilian factory to Transdanubia
- New focus: Land Clearance (requires either one of the industrial branches done, prequisite for "Hungarian Motorway Network") - adds building slots across Hungary
- New focuses after "Restore The Monarchy", which allow for more territorial expansion for Austria-Hungary (Czechoslovakia, Galicia, Krakow, Bucovina)
- Restructured parts of the Revisionism branch to better fit the new focuses
- Plans to extend the communist and liberal branches to compensate for the bigger revisionist branch